After so many years of unconditional support for Mozilla and its Firefox browser, Google will eventually develop its own browser. Christened 'Google Chrome', the navigator announces a very rewarding experience.

Google has finally lifted the veil on its new Web browser open source, Google Chrome, which, according to Google, include certain features extraordinary and unprecedented. Google asserts that its new browser will be a stimulus for the web and will be a platform for stronger management of new web standards.

Screen shots :

 
It is really fast, try it then give me your opinion

1 comment:

  1. A very useful information were obtained by me here thank you very much.... mayed you always be successful always, please visited to my blog, possibly we could share information that was very useful for everyone, with each other I hoped this meeting will continue continually in order to gets newest information from this part of the world, I really hoped you could give the comment towards available information in my blog, thank you very much if you prepared gave he commented in available information in my blog, OK! I was waiting for your arrival bey.... bey....

    http://rajaon.blogspot.com
    http://rajaoff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete